Post Ender is a simple WordPress plugin that allows you to add text either at the end of
every post or on selected posts using the [post_ender] shortcode.
>> Download Post Ender <<
1. Copy the post-ender folder to your wp-content/plugins directory
2. Go to the Plugins page and activate the PostEnder plugin
3. There is no step 3. You’re done!
Using Post Ender
You can access the options page for Post Ender under the Settings menu in your
1. Enter the text (which can include HTML code) into the text area on the form.
2. Click the button labeled “Add to all” if you want the text to appear at the
bottom of every post.
3. Click the “Submit” button and you’re done.
Using the [post_ender] Shortcode
You can add the [post_ender] shortcode to any post and have the text show up
only on the selected posts.
Removing the Post Ender plugin
To remove the Post Ender plugin just go to the Plugins page in your dashboard
(or the Network Admin dashboard if you’re running a multi-blog setup) and click
the “Delete” link.
1.0 Initial release